Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Mito a month and almost every time I take it out it gets lots of attention, admiring glances and questions as I'm sure is the case at the moment for most of you lot as it is still quite a rare model.

Annoying thing is that my neighbour a few doors down as revealed that he is sooo impressed with mine that he's going to get the SAME Mito in the SAME colour!!! Quite flattering but.....I wanted to be special :cry:haha!!!

Has anyone else's Mito created similar scenarios?!?!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I've had my Mito a month and almost every time I take it out it gets lots of attention, admiring glances and questions as I'm sure is the case at the moment for most of you lot as it is still quite a rare model.

Annoying thing is that my neighbour a few doors down as revealed that he is sooo impressed with mine that he's going to get the SAME Mito in the SAME colour!!! Quite flattering but.....I wanted to be special :cry:haha!!!

What a ****!

i'd hate that if my neighbour or one of my friends did the same.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well quite..not bloody rare now there are 2 of the things 3 houses apart. The neon tax disc is tempting in the same way as is drinking bleach hehe:lol:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Oh FFS thats so annoying. I hope I get the only one in my village.

im the only mito in this village!!!!

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
possibly the only reason I bought my first alfa was because one of my neighbours had bought a brand new 156 GTA ... :eek:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I've seen more MiTo's than any other alfa recently. They must be selling well. Good news for Alfa.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts

Look on the bright side, even if they ordered a MiTo today, they would be lucky to get it until December !!!!.....:rolleyes::)

You would STILL be the only MiTo in the Village for a while !!!!!......:cheese::cheese:

..............:lol::lol::lol:..............

·
Registered
2,136 Posts

The same colour and specs just topped it up... If they want to get a mito they should at least try to get something different...

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Think the guy said he'd not be getting the red leather and sticking to Lusso and cloth so hopefully I will win the crappy competition that he's creating!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Nothing to do with homophobia (very bad imho) but rather a reference to popular culture (oxymoron alert) being used as a similie!

GK

1 - 20 of 43 Posts