Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
What I am thinking is how that picture became into your possession!!! Obviously you have sordid deep dark fantasies, and like surfing for pink convertibles!! If that's what floats your boat mate! :lol: :lol: :lol: ...reminds of me a little of the first person to find out that you can milk a cow! :lol:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Google: It's like a thread search, but for the whole internet. ;)
Weak comeback mate.... it still does not explain why you would type those words in google! I don't ever turn on my computer and think, I know what I can search for tonight.....a pink convertable! :cheese:
:D

·
Banned
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay ladies and gentlemen, you want the truth? My sister told me this is her dream first car. I am scared. Very.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Okay ladies and gentlemen, you want the truth? My sister told me this is her dream first car. I am scared. Very.
Ouch, I think its time to consider putting yourself up for adoption! A new family is needed :cheese: Lets just hope dreams dont come true in this case:lol: In the meantime you can try and instil some nice taste into her. Good luck mate! :thumbs:

G

·
Weak comeback mate.... it still does not explain why you would type those words in google! I don't ever turn on my computer and think, I know what I can search for tonight.....a pink convertable! :cheese:
:D
Well it used to be that threads in the tech
lounges were about technical issues, but
it seems these day you can post any ol' ****
and general **** take such as mocked up
images of non-existant cars and suchlike.
So it's very easy to type a couple of words
into Google images and find something
appropriately non-technical.

Give it a go youself, try "MiTo" and "Jeans". ;)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Also just noticed that it looks like the drivers are both men, in the first picture, the drivers definitely a man, and in the second picture...its debatable, the pictures too small to really see....either that or I need to get myself to speck savers....maybe this is a "mans" car! :lol:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts

:lol: Now, now, Nev!!

·
Registered
718 Posts

What? Your "England" is poor. Don't quite comprehend. And to note you joined in his banter and posted your own picture, thus coining the phrase, pot, kettle, black. We are talking about why you would search for such a picture (which the OP stated as its his sisters dream car, which was a fine example) then you come along with your MiTo insults. Just shows that your comebacks are getting lamer....whats your next one...ur mam?...are you still talking?...Yawn? I await in anticipation.

If you don't like a thread move on...bet your one of these people who complain to points of view...if you don't like the programme change the channel. SIMPLES!

G

·
What? Your "England" is poor. Don't quite comprehend.

If you don't like a thread move on...bet your one of these people who complain to points of view...if you don't like the programme change the channel. SIMPLES!

I'm not understanding the pop at my level of English. :confused:

What are simples?

:confused:

·
Registered
718 Posts
I'm not understanding the pop at my level of English. :confused:

What are simples?

:confused:
It's quite a common phrase that the more socially in-touch use. Once again, you havent failed to disappoint me in your lame comebacks. Take a leaf out of your own book and try using google mate! :lol: Search for "compare the meerkat" and listen out! SIMPLES!! :cheese::cheese:

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Worth winding this one up for now, isn't it guys?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Worth winding this one up for now, isn't it guys?
Yeah sorry! Don't know what overcome me, sorry of the hijack OP! Getting back on track, I am sure it is two men driving the lovely pink convertible??!? The second driver is more debatable, but sure the first driver is a man...is this being marketed towards the men!? :lol:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts