Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive always had a bit of a problem looking at the Mito head on, I dont really like it. Ive just looked through the Mito brochure and I dont think the marketing department like it from that angle either - there are NO pictures of the Mito from straight on.

Anyone else noticed this??

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ive always had a bit of a problem looking at the Mito head on, I dont really like it. Ive just looked through the Mito brochure and I dont think the marketing department like it from that angle either - there are NO pictures of the Mito from straight on.

Anyone else noticed this??

Yes i noticed this also, front on is the worst view of the car, however it's side profile is by far the best of almost any car in it's class. It also looks really good directly behind and from the rear quarter.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rest of the car is just the dogs balls. Straight on, especially in pics I find it hard to love, I think itll grow on me though

·
Registered
28 Posts
I hated the front of the Mito but the more I have seen it (especially in the flesh) the more I am growing to like it. In fact now I now prefer the look of it to my present car which I never had any issues over appearance with before.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
howell says she looks like a budgie and calls my babe polly.....not nice:cheese:

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
It is true that the Mito is no catwalk model, but from the inside looking out it's fantastic :lol:

Some cars are more photogenic than others, the Mito deffinately looks better in the metal.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
If the MITO is one thing it isn't boring. I think Alfas have always divided people and the MITO is another example of that. Mind you, wherever I've gone in the car it turns heads. I think most people's reaction is "What the hell's that!?!".

I was parked up near some shops yesterday and an elderly lady was admiring the car. She clearly has some taste and there is NO WAY ON EARTH that a Ford Fiesta would get the same reaction!

P.S - I think it might be a little unfair to say the marketing department don't like the front-end of the car. From a design point of view, no matter the car, a straight-on shot is a little boring. A car always looks most interesting at an angle with the wheels turns in slightly.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
i took the babe for a hand wash this mornin before i waxed and sealed her and there was a guy with a fab lilacy blue r reg gtv and we got chattin..he loved the babe he hdnt seen one before...really impressed..hes on the forum but didnt ask his name...

the other guy waitin for his car joined in too and said he didnt like alfas but the babe was gorgeous....well she was all sprkly clean :lol:

·
0 Posts
Brochure / in the flesh - no difference to my opinion of the front end :p

To say it isn't photogenic or it needs viewing from a certain angle is ridiculous :lol:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its certainely much nicer in the flesh, inside the back cover there is a picture taken from straight behind and thats why I was wondering about the marketing depts view of the front.

Cant wait til mine arrives, I just know itll grow on me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts