Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Toying with the possibility of a MiTo 155 Veloce as my next car (vs Grande Punto Abarth and Renaultsport Clio, at the moment).

One thing I've found is that it certainly looks better in some colours than others...! :confused:

I would welcome the collective views of the forum as to best colour combinations (paint / seats / dash) for this car. I may stretch to leather in which case I've always fancied an Alfa with red or tan interior...

Hit me with your thoughts!

Cheers,

Guy :)

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Yellow, with 18s that they do.

Black leather...

Thats what i would of ordered...if i didnt order it in etna black...before i saw a yellow one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yellow, with 18s that they do.

Black leather...

Thats what i would of ordered...if i didnt order it in etna black...before i saw a yellow one.
Yellow does look awesome...but do I have the cahunas to drive a bright yellow car for the next 3 years?? :lol:

Cheers,

Guy :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Guy,

do you have a preference for an exterior colour??

We went for biancospino white. It gets so many looks & comments & you can get any colour seats/ dash you want!

We didn't go for leather unfortunately but black seats/dash.

Let me know what you decide on.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
If you tell us your favourite colour, either interior or exterior, it'd be much easier than people merely telling you their favourite colours.

I wanted tan leather, so I got the blue, because Red and Black were going to be too common and black would get scratched too easily.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Hi Guy,

do you have a preference for an exterior colour??

We went for biancospino white. It gets so many looks & comments & you can get any colour seats/ dash you want!

We didn't go for leather unfortunately but black seats/dash.

Let me know what you decide on.
I was thinking of getting some of those Quadrifoglio stickers on my car! They look fantastic :thumbs: You've just confirmed that they will look class.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts