Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Anyone know when Auto Delta will put their spin on the Mito? Would be interesting to see what they would add/change to it ;)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never heard of those before, but I will be sure to take a look! Now this may have just been me dreaming, but I’m sure I saw somewhere that any work done on your Alfa with Auto delta wont void the warranty? Again this was probably just a random dream so please correct me if this is wrong :lol:

·
Registered
278 Posts
We are working on Mito remaps now we have HW etc to map them no problems :) there will be 2 stages for the 155 16v watch this space

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are working on Mito remaps now we have HW etc to map them no problems :) there will be 2 stages for the 155 16v watch this space
Ah great! cant wait! Do you know if any work done by auto delta voids the warranty etc?

Cheers,

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hi
the 1400 16v non turbo again no problem to remap
same as Punto but very small gains to be had with
remap only in terms of out right power.

How ever we can improve throttle reponse etc
so it will feel nice
Dealers would never know on the non turbo
as for the turbo again they have no way to
read the files in the ecu that I know of.

They can only upload new updates etc
but with more boost this would show on the
dash
so depends how switched on they are I guess ?

So with my custermors we service lots of cars from
new you dont have to use the dealer
so if any problems with the car and its has to go
to the dealer we would just upload std map :)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi
the 1400 16v non turbo again no problem to remap
same as Punto but very small gains to be had with
remap only in terms of out right power.

How ever we can improve throttle reponse etc
so it will feel nice
Dealers would never know on the non turbo
as for the turbo again they have no way to
read the files in the ecu that I know of.

They can only upload new updates etc
but with more boost this would show on the
dash
so depends how switched on they are I guess ?

So with my custermors we service lots of cars from
new you dont have to use the dealer
so if any problems with the car and its has to go
to the dealer we would just upload std map :)
Ah great nice one :thumbs:. I have the 155bhp veloce and was looking to get another 30bhp out of it but I really dont want to void my warranty, is that possible or a bit ambitious?

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Ah great nice one :thumbs:. I have the 155bhp veloce and was looking to get another 30bhp out of it but I really dont want to void my warranty, is that possible or a bit ambitious?
Maximum gains from the 155 are between 15-18 bhp,any more and the standard turbo will fail.:)

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Ah ok thanks! I think I would be happy with that, any idea on rough cost/how it effects the warranty?
The warranty isn't affected as they don't know about it,as for costs,talk to Adie at AHM 01252-845717,he is a lot closer to you than us and he is good.:)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The warranty isn't affected as they don't know about it,as for costs,talk to Adie at AHM 01252-845717,he is a lot closer to you than us and he is good.:)
Ok thanks really appreciate that! Do you know what that would actually involve (i.e remap etc)? Personally do you think the extra 15-18 bhp would make a noticeable difference?

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have heard that the 1,4 turbo engine has certain limits. The Punto version (Abarth SS) with 180 Hp despite the modifications (turbine, pistons etc.) has some certain issues and it is rumoured that it will be discontinued.

It's easy to push overboost, but reliability is another thing altogether. Probably the only way to go forward is by increasing the capacity

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Im confused...AHM website says they have got 180 from a 155 remap.

Yet Alfatune say 15-18bhp is max or the turbo will fail...

Which is correct?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts