Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went through today with Scott1s and my lady wife for a look. What a cracking little car. As suspected, it looks a lot better in the metal than in the various magazine photos. It's well built, well packaged nad is built using well chosen materials - it should sell by the shedload.

Some pics below of the car, which was Etna Black (I think). I tried to pick up the effect of the reddish flakes in the paint - hope it comes out here when posted.

Incidently, the two pics from the front, I think, show why in some photos the car can look a bit dodgy.

Pics are a bit contrasty because of the location in the showroom. Sorry about that but there was nowt I could do.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Wow does look good especially in that colour - needs lowering but could be interested in one of these for the wife........

·
Vendor
46,115 Posts
4 stud alloys. Damn. I would have liked to pinch them for my 156 :cry:

Good pics as usual Fraser :thumbs:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Lovely colour, looks great. Can see that being nice to have repaired after the inevitable scratch some ****** will put on it! Have to see one in the flesh

·
Registered
22,305 Posts
Saw my first Mito today at AMC in Chelmsford same colour as this one . Love the colour and now i have seen the car itself i like it a lot:D

·
Registered
377 Posts
lol, seriously though, if I was Joe Bloggs on the street and saw that I wouldn't know what that means.

That is some swanky paint though, would like to see it in the flesh.

·
Registered
324 Posts
The MiTo logo was actually chosen by us Joe Publics in a website vote - I like it! ......How does it compare size-wise - Is it smaller than a 147? Heard its supposed to rival the Mini so is it a lot smaller?

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Great pics Fraser - better than some of the press rubbish we've seen.

What were you shooting with - not a camera phone i bet !

·
Registered
377 Posts
The MiTo logo was actually chosen by us Joe Publics in a website vote
But you're not Joe Public, you're as Alfa person, so the logo was chosen by people who were looking for details of the Mito I presume, so they knew what it was. TBH it's almost as bad as the 2012 logo.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Nice pics Fraser, really is very red looking close up! :cool:
I didn't make it over yesterday afternoon.

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Great pics Fraser, I do like the black...needs a splash of colour inside

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Grande Punto's parts bin has been well plundered for that interior me thinks.

Good colour for it....helps to lose that black plastic overkill to the lower bumper and that woeful tailpipe/rear light cluster relationship. Flared rear wheel arches seem to accentuate the need for bigger rubber.

Would certainly be interested in the higher spec derivatives....but only if they outdo the Abarth Grunde Punto equivalents.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts