Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that on the Alfa Romeo web site, when you now build a MiTo, the option of a third rear seat has been deleted. If this is the case then its goodbye MiTo and hello Audi A3.
Please tell me that its a web site mistake.:cry::cry:

·
Registered
259 Posts
I have noticed that on the Alfa Romeo web site, when you now build a MiTo, the option of a third rear seat has been deleted. If this is the case then its goodbye MiTo and hello Audi A3.
Please tell me that its a web site mistake.:cry::cry:
I noticed that - the 60/40 split rear seat option has also vanished.

Unless they are going to come as standard now......................

B

·
0 Posts
On the website it used to be down as 3 separate options (i.e. Third rear seat, 60/40 split and third rear headrest - option codes 195, 511 & 965), however in the UK you could only order them all together (option 60k) which is poor as I'd have liked the 60/40 split, but don't care about the 5th seat as I think I've had five people in my car once in six years.

See - http://www.alfaromeo.co.uk/NEWALFA_UK/download_brochure/Alfa_Romeo_Price_List.pdf, the option is still on there

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have a feeling it may be standard now. I put in at work to lease a Mito with 5th rear seat as an option, but when I got a quote back there was no mention of the rear seat. So Im hoping its standard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts