·
Vendor
46,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a set?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'm also considering selling a set only if I get a good enough offer. However, I'd want to know if anyone is seriously interested and doesn't mind waiting a little while for me to find a replacement set of wheels first.
(Oh, and my wheels are unblemished 18" 3-holes with 5000miles on the tyres).

Edit: Just to clarify, those 5000miles involve a lot of dual carriageway miles, rather than town driving. Due to the lack of kerbing, they should also have worn down evenly.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I'm also considering selling a set only if I get a good enough offer. However, I'd want to know if anyone is seriously interested and doesn't mind waiting a little while for me to find a replacement set of wheels first.
(Oh, and my wheels are unblemished 18" 3-holes with 5000miles on the tyres).

Edit: Just to clarify, those 5000miles involve a lot of dual carriageway miles, rather than town driving. Due to the lack of kerbing, they should also have worn down evenly.
What's a good offer?

·
Administrator
88,183 Posts

·
Vendor
46,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are they these ones? If so I would be interested. How much you wanting? Do they come with tyres? Any kerbing?
Yes, they are the ones. That yellow MiTo looks stunning! Saw one in London on New Years day in yellow, it did look pretty cool then, shame it didn't have the 18" wheels though.

There is no kerbing. They are near enough mint. No tyres but I can have a set fitted for a good price..

Time to start the auction :lol: :thumbs:
:thumbs: :lol:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Yes, they are the ones. That yellow MiTo looks stunning! Saw one in London on New Years day in yellow, it did look pretty cool then, shame it didn't have the 18" wheels though.

There is no kerbing. They are near enough mint. No tyres but I can have a set fitted for a good price..
I'd recommend a set of Vredestein ULTRAC SESSANTAs on them, for about £100 each. My brother had them, followed by Goodyear F1 Asymmetrics and said he preferred the Vreds.

I've also decided to keep mine for a little while, because OZ only do 4-stud wheels up to 18", and what's the point spending an extra £2-300 on another pair of 18s.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
My sister has these on her dark grey Mito and they look the business. The ride's also superb.

If I had a Mito myself I wouldn't hesitate putting them on.

Jon :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts