Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to change my current Mito, 105hp Distinctive to the 170hp QV model but I cannot decide on a colour.
Which colour has everyone got and does anyone have any recommendations? Any photos of owners care welcome.
My current Distinctive is Biancospino White and my previous Veloce was Tornado Blue.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
It's got to be red, surely? (Red 147 Sport)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Mine is black. It looks fantastic when it has been washed and polished but quickly gets dirty again this time of year. I had a red one previously which looked great at the time but looking back at my pictures I prefer the black. Might also be subtle revisions that make a difference too. I do like the flat grey but understand it is a pain to keep clean and repair in case of damage though. Anyway, if I had full choice I reckon I might choose the Etna Black.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Matt Magnesio Grey.
Contrary to what the doom mongerers say, it looks great, keeps clean and is very easy to look after with the right products.

·
Registered
5,135 Posts
Matt Magnesio Grey.
Contrary to what the doom mongerers say, it looks great, keeps clean and is very easy to look after with the right products.

Yep, seen a few in an around south Cheshire and they do look the dogs dangly bits.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Id have the tornado blue:thumbup:

imho the wheel choices for the qv let it down,i like the qv line darkened telie style far more:thumbup:

·
Registered
38,661 Posts
I would have Alfa red or black.

Red with black leather looks good, and so does black with red leather. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to all the suggestions. I can confirm I have ordered my QV in Alfa Red and should hopefully pick it up at the end of the month.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts