Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it says really, our new demo MiTo Multiair 135bhp is due next week, can't wait to see how it drives!

:thumbs:

·
Registered
482 Posts
I fancied lots of things including the Veloce but in the end I tried to be sensible and not spend so much on the car I'd never be able to go out in it lol

G

·
Stop - Start - Roll up to the traffic lights with a warmed up engine, handbrake on, put gear into neutral and lift the clutch pedal - and the engine goes off.
As soon as you press the clutch down, the engine fires up and away you go.

Seems to work very well and if you are listening to the radio, you don't even notice the engine firing up - certainly no whirrr whirrr whirr of the starter.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
i used to own a vauxhall chevette that stopped everytime you pulled up at the traffic lights, it wasn't meant to do it though! luckily you can switch the stop/start off if you want to, the indicator that tells you when to change up or down a gear to save fuel can only be turned off by putting it in 'd' mode with the dna switch, not too keen on being told how to drive, glad i got my mito before this 'technology' was introduced.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts