Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today to settle an argument I decided to shut my friend up and prove that my little MiTo could keep up with his VW lump. From a rolling start off of a roundabout onto a long straight stretch ( 20mph ) Passat in front me at the rear. So off the roundabout and he floors it and im right up behind him, almost choking with the smoke streaming from his coal fired engine, at x miles per hour he gets into the inside lane and guess what ? my little MiTo flies past him :lol: . So back to the garage we go where not only did I give him a doing for having such a slow car, but also for having a car that when you accelerate looks more like a steam train than a car :cheese:.

MiTo ? got to love the power :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
If you're going to race one of us Oil burners, at least choose one that has more than 20bhp extra in a car that weighs the same as Devon!

:p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're going to race one of us Oil burners, at least choose one that has more than 20bhp extra in a car that weighs the same as Devon!

:p
No wonder it weighs more than Devon, he must have been storing coal in the boot to fire the bloody thing :lol: :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
42,930 Posts
I don't mind chucking some soot out the back over you petrol heads :lol:

·
Premium Member
42,930 Posts
in fact there have been moments when i've really enjoyed covering soemone who's right on my bumper a cloud of the black stuff.... childish but very funny :D

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
in fact there have been moments when i've really enjoyed covering soemone who's right on my bumper a cloud of the black stuff.... childish but very funny :D
my punto did that, only oil flavoured:lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts