Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious as to whether anyone knows of any decent and trustworthy remapping places around Manchester or atkeast in this area in the country??

Had a k&n 57i induction kit fitted at weekend which sounds awesome, and wanting a stage 1 remap now for some extra power but want it done by a decent and reputable company that's is actually going to do it properly, had a quote from Celtic tuning and from what I've read on ao forums been told not to go there as they mess your car up heard Monza is good but being in Essex it's a bit far than I'm willing to travel to get it done.

I've messaged revo technick who are based on Manchester but they only seem to deal with a few select manufacturers and Alfa isn't one of them but I've messaged and asked if they could use my car to develope a programme for, hopefully they will oblige and maybe I could get it done a little cheaper too

·
Registered
322 Posts
I am going to remap my Mito later this month and the only place I will take mine is AHM at Hartney Whitney. They remapped both my sportwagon and brera and both where fantastic drives after they finished with them. The sportwagon is still going strong at 170000 miles

1 - 2 of 2 Posts