Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, born in 17-05-1992 i will be probaly the youngest Giulietta driver of the forum?
I just became 21 as you can read above. In the Netherlands i am the youngest. So i am curious if i bring the avarage age down alone or with a pack!
I have been lurking around here since April, but because i am on the ocean hunting pirates for a job i was not able to use good internet and upload some foto's.
I am a sailor 1st class of the royal netherlands navy.
I drove an ford fiesta as 1st car. A mk7.
I changed it for a Giulietta as soon as i had the money (I liked the car since the start)
Im the son of a real Alfa driver, my dad. He drove a few since he was young. Must be in the blood!

My car:
I drive a 1.4ma 170pk Giulietta from 2011.
It has the sport package and for the rest some nice things.
I am changing it to my own comfort needs and to the exclusive looks i bring to all of my cars.
My fiesta was standard and yet the only with the c-max rims and added to that black car with chrome and black windows.

I bought:
Pioneer avh-5500bt plus f250 nav unit for the dashboard.
Two stickers for the side on the frontal side body of the car with ''sportiva''.
I have darkened my windows with a set of sunscreens of Alfa Romeo.
I also exchanged my bodycolour sidemirrors with titanium coloured ones.
I am going to add 4 pipes on the back like the 8c competizione and a diffuser.
For the rest i ''might'' want to exchange my chrome headlight for the Veloce/QV version wich is more darkened.

So pictures will follow when i get home in 3 weeks. And the last upgrades aswell!

Greetings

Mitchell

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.
`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★
/▌*˛˚ ░A░L░F░A░ - ░R░O░M░E░O░ ˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★

·