Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I'm planning to go, if only to get my moneys worth out of the newly refurbished gearbox with a decent length drive !

It sounds like a fun day. I hope to catch up with you there.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great - see you there Nick

B

·
0 Posts
I have already posted my 'yes, I'll be going' in the SW thread. But....... 'yes, I'll be going'! :thumbup:

·
Registered
436 Posts
We'll be there. Just in Tuscany at the moment in the 916! Running well on 98 octane fuel keeping well away from that ethanol e10 rubbish!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Sounds good Tom! I'm off to France shortly, hoping the Spider will start OK when I get there. It hasn't been used since February....

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wasnt sure what time the venue opened for exhibitors but have been told its best to arrive between 09.30 and 10.00, not really a hardship queuing up with all that other Italian loveliness

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
Well, I'll be wed by then and back from a nice mini-honeymoon in Tuscany. I'm going to see if being married will convince my better half that Italian cars are a good thing to go and look at..... being "not married" for 20 years has taught me that she is not interested in Italian cars, maybe that is what changes after marriage? Hope to see you all there

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I'll be wed by then and back from a nice mini-honeymoon in Tuscany. I'm going to see if being married will convince my better half that Italian cars are a good thing to go and look at..... being "not married" for 20 years has taught me that she is not interested in Italian cars, maybe that is what changes after marriage? Hope to see you all there
Good luck for Saturday - weather forecast is good and you have a stunning venue; take it from me it wont make any difference, my wife's still not interested after 25 years even tho she showed promise early on, its not the make, its the colour.. and sometimes the shape....
I do however now have a potential son in law who is a petrolhead, into moderns but I'm working on him, he'll be riding shotgun with me - see you there

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
Good luck for Saturday - weather forecast is good and you have a stunning venue; take it from me it wont make any difference, my wife's still not interested after 25 years even tho she showed promise early on, its not the make, its the colour.. and sometimes the shape....
I do however now have a potential son in law who is a petrolhead, into moderns but I'm working on him, he'll be riding shotgun with me - see you there
Ha my wife seems to enjoy our trips out to cars particularly the hows involving Italian cars. I think one of the attractions is the ''community'' of the event, the friendliness and chit chat although she still wouldn't know a Busso from a Nord; I need to step up her education somewhat.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've resorted to bribery - coffee and cake or lunch ..... seems to work as long as the weathers good

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Looks like I will be able to pop along for a few hours on Sunday! but not in the Alfa.... But it will be Italian so that should be ok...:thumb: It would be good to grab a coffee and say hello to fellow alfa dudes...:biglaugh:

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Text me when you get there Rod - be good to meet up

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Will do Martin.. Id like to see some of the work you have done on your spider!

QUOTE=Joe90GT;15197865]Text me when you get there Rod - be good to meet up[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Will do Martin.. Id like to see some of the work you have done on your spider!

QUOTE=Joe90GT;15197865]Text me when you get there Rod - be good to meet up
[/QUOTE]

Hope you've got a couple of hours to spare........

Reactions: roony
1 - 18 of 18 Posts