Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For MITCAR 2015 the venue is taking place on Sunday 16th August at Deene Park Northamptonshire NN17 3EW and opens at 10:30am

Admission is just £10 per Italian Car and includes admission to House & Gardens*

*(2 Adults. Additional at half price)

If we start at Donington Services we could take in Rempstone - Wymeswold - Ashfordby and pick up the B6047 down to the A47 and swing a left, through East Norton, north side of Uppingham, and hopefully take a right onto Seaton Road at Glaston, through Harringworth and arrive at Deene Park :thumbs:

what could possibly go wrong :eek:

If we aim to leave Donington between 9 - 9:30am and take a steady tootle I reckon will be sorted :cool:

Lets have a good show of hands.

Please indicate if you intend to start at Donington.... or elsewhere :thumbs:

S

·
0 Posts
Me and mine are coming along to this one.

Fantastic event last year. Hopeful of a repeat this year.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Is anyone from down south or East Anglia coming? Would be nice to meet up on route or at Peterborough/Cambridge services. The best route for me is M25, M11/A14, A1, A47 then A43 to Deene.

D

·
0 Posts
Is anyone from down south or East Anglia coming? Would be nice to meet up on route or at Peterborough/Cambridge services. The best route for me is M25, M11/A14, A1, A47 then A43 to Deene.
I'm in Northampton and i can meet up with you on the 43?

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I'm in Northampton and i can meet up with you on the 43?
That would be great I could easily detour around to the M1 and get to Northampton services or somewhere on the 43

D

·
0 Posts
I've looked at google maps and there is an option of the services at J15A on the M1? We can then cut through northampton and pick up the A43 which goes straight to Dene park.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I've looked at google maps and there is an option of the services at J15A on the M1? We can then cut through northampton and pick up the A43 which goes straight to Dene park.
Sounds like a plan :biglaugh:

·
Administrator. ?? ?? Devoid of gorm.
7,610 Posts
Have fun this weekend folks. :) Hope the weather stays kind.

D

·
0 Posts
Sunday is looking ok, cloudy but no rain forecast yet......we know who to blame if it rains :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
I live about 10 miles away from Deene park and it is currently persisting down heavily. The ground will be very wet. Ruts are us I reckon.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts