Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Use your polishing off cloth on your windows when they are dry. Keep your fan on low all the time, ensure your not on recirculate, direct vents to side windows and dont have have the heating on silly high either. Also, try to leave your car in the warmest place you can overnight. I never have any major issues.

R

·
0 Posts
I had the same with my first Alfa, turned out to be the pollen filter, 9 year old car and looked like they'd never been changed :thumbs:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Pollen filter solved my problem, it was rotten even though I have a service invoice which says it was replaced a few weeks b4! Thieving *****!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Mine was the pollen filter too, I changed them last week and all sorted. There are 2 locations for them. On later models they are accessed from behind the glove box. Do a search on pollen filters on the forum and you will get to a link to Jap site that has pictures that show how to change them. Not sure about the earlier models.

Saw a guy on the M69 north bound last week, who disparately needed to do his. He was stuck in the middle lane due to the misting up. I reckon he couldn't see his mirrors and was getting some stick from fellow road users :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts