·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? Seems about right for the spec
With no reserve and on ebay I thought it would go for less. I was very lucky to sell mine recently for £7800....only got one bloke come to see it in the couple of months I had it up for sale. To be honest I had given up on selling it and got an e-mail from the buyer via Gumtree which I had forgotten I had put it on :lol:

It is a good price mind as they are a lot of car for the money (£30k when new) but not quite the bargain I thought somebody would get. If it's a dealer hoping to make a quick buck then I think they may be disappointed

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bit fussy your missus ....i'd be putting her on gumtree ;)
ha ha she doesn't care about cars at all so was surprised she mentioned it (she even mentioned turbo lag :eek:). When I started getting a bit more involved in the conversation she just looked at me gone out and carried on watching big brother or whatever s**t it was on the box :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ha ha I think she'd rather eat our dog than go on a forum

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
There's only one way to sort this out .........

......... FIGHT!

Or you could errrm always errrrm sell it and get a different Alfa? :cheese:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
There's only one way to sort this out .........

......... FIGHT!

Or you could errrm always errrrm sell it and get a different Alfa? :cheese:
This is just Graham trying a different tactic to justify buying ANOTHER Alfa before Xmas!

Go on G... I think you could just about squeeze one in! :cheese:

Either that or find a local Santa's Grotta, and sit on the old fellas knee... You never know he might just have a shiny red one hiding in his sack somewhere! :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts