Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After a pretty long wait and quite a few stressful exams I've finally got my MiTo!! ^o^
Weather was pretty good aswell :)

7a450dbb.jpg 55e27370.jpg
212fd392.jpg b4181b9e.jpg
d7d7c306.jpg

Now if someone could help me a bit....

1) What is that 8.(5) mi thing that keeps moving on the dashboard? the (5) keeps moving up a number and stuff?? Dno what it is.... haha

2) So far on the B&M I only got how to play music... haha... The phones paired and I could receive calls HOWEVER I dno how to add my phonebook contacts onto the B&M?? :confused: PS: I use LG Viewty

3) How do I know/check wts the mph I'm driving?

4) WTF?!?! I was on a 70mph zone and I was driving around 60mph then the dashboard displayed summing like '50mile zone. speed limit exceeded' :confused::confused::confused:

Much appreciated if someone could help me out. Thanks!!! ^_____^

EDITED 19th June 2009

All questions resolved :)

·
Registered
803 Posts
Nice name and nice car!!!

As for the Qs no idea

Really glad you have your car and exams are over - nothing to stop you going for a spin when ever you feel like it (petrol permitting!!!)

GK

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Now if someone could help me a bit....

1) What is that 8.(5) mi thing that keeps moving on the dashboard? the (5) keeps moving up a number and stuff?? Dno what it is.... haha

2) So far on the B&M I only got how to play music... haha... The phones paired and I could receive calls HOWEVER I dno how to add my phonebook contacts onto the B&M?? :confused: PS: I use LG Viewty

3) How do I know/check wts the mph I'm driving?

4) WTF?!?! I was on a 70mph zone and I was driving around 60mph then the dashboard displayed summing like '50mile zone. speed limit exceeded' :confused::confused::confused:

Much appreciated if someone could help me out. Thanks!!! ^_____^
Congrats !! :D:D

Based on general Alfa knowledge, rather than specific Mito knowledge

1)Sounds like some kind of trip meter, sure someone will confirm
2) ....
3) Does the Dial on the speedo not move as you accelerate? Am I missing something?
4) You can set an audible speed limit in later Alfa's, ie 74mph on a motorway, so it warns you if you are going over the pre-set limit. Look in your manual to remove this :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
look in you menu, button on your dash near the fog lights. only works when stopped. this lets you alter a heap of settings including the speed limiter buzzer thingy.

lovely car, go enjoy it.

James

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank-you guys!!!! ^o^

I didn't know theres so many functions with the car! I guess u guys r right.
I'm gna sit in my car now and read the car manual and see what else I discover..... hehe

So I'll be back later........ :D

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Thank-you guys!!!! ^o^

I didn't know theres so many functions with the car! I guess u guys r right.
I'm gna sit in my car now and read the car manual and see what else I discover..... hehe

So I'll be back later........ :D
Well just don't be driving the Car at the same time !!!!......:rolleyes::lol:

Great to see it eventually turned up for you too........:cool::cool:

Have Fun !!!!.......:):)

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Ah, brilliant mss tcy, a stunning looking vehicle. I hope you have many happy hours driving it after many long months of waiting for it! All the best.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hihi!! I'm back lol

sooo..... I only actually sat in my car for like 15mins or so and came bk in... I will sit in there for longer 2mrw and read the manual book lool

So far, I only managed to change that 'speed' thing so next time hopefully it wont say I've exceeded the speed limit of 50mph lol and hmmm.....
i still can't figure wt the 8.(5)mi is :S
Im sure its summing reallllyyyy obvious once I know it.... but its still bugging me atm haha
what else.... hmmmm.... havent got as far as figuring out the stuff with the B&M yet.... I'll probably read a bit of the userguide before I go 2 bed 2night haha

anthony1664,, my dealer did go through all the stuff with me BUT the B&M lol
He did say that he doesnt even know how it works............ plus, I've seen his technological side (him typing.... approx. 10words/minute) so I didn't expect much of him knowing how 2 work the B&M LOLs
Other than that, he did go through the car pretty well :)

and thanks everyone for the compliments!!! ^o^
I wil be uploading more photos soon... hehe.... it all depends how obsessed I get with taking photos of my car lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
you have an LG Viewty

i'm sure that it's not compatable with the phonebook listing thing because it runs an older version of BlueTooth... i might be wrong but i'm sure i've heard other people talking about problems with LG Viewtys

-pup-

1 - 20 of 65 Posts