Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had two extra kids today (mums working, school hols etc) - fed 'em brekky lunch & tea - not an issue - it 'occupies' Euan (youngest) all day too :)
It also happens to be Andrews (17 year old) birthday today :clap:
Did either of the Mums bring so much as a card for Andrew when picking their brats up? - did they asterisk!! :mad: :rant: :mad:
It's not too much to ask is it??

..and breathe :eek:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
why isnt he on the pish??? even if he looks a bit young and cant get served down the pub get down the offy and buy him and his mates some white lightening, mad dog 20 20, and cheap vodka.

happy birthday andy :thumbs:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and on my 17th birthday i was on a plane on may on hols :D. as it was my birthday they let me into the cockpit to have a look and talk to the captain. long before we had all these security measures that was

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why isnt he on the pish??? even if he looks a bit young and cant get served down the pub get down the offy and buy him and his mates some white lightening, mad dog 20 20, and cheap vodka.

happy birthday andy :thumbs:

He does 'partake' but not in the 'cider in the park' fashion - <-- no son of mine :lol:

and on my 17th birthday i was on a plane on may on hols :D. as it was my birthday they let me into the cockpit to have a look and talk to the captain. long before we had all these security measures that was
V Cool :thumbs: :clap:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Happy belated Birthday to Andrew - I would have baked if I'd have known.

When's he got he driving test??????

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought Him an ol' banger to learn in, but He hasn't applied for His licence yet - DOH! :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts