Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The biggest automotive center in the world will open this sunday in Mirafiori plants.With an area of 100.000 m-2 it will include Fiat,Alfa Romeo & Lancia show rooms,shops(gallery,caffe,toyland)and race track where driving lessons will take place.Also you could drive your new car,purchase it directly from the factory and visit production lines.

Radio Spot

·
Registered
607 Posts
Looks good!

Holiday destination folks? :D

·
Registered
460 Posts
going back home for me :)... I am originally from Turin... but I didn't know about this... sounds like a good idea... will have to enquire... grandpa lives 2 streets away from there...

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A_Romeo said:
going back home for me :)... I am originally from Turin... but I didn't know about this... sounds like a good idea... will have to enquire... grandpa lives 2 streets away from there...
Piazza Cattaneo 9

·
Registered
460 Posts
not far...
well, I checked with the old man and yes, they are opening this centre. It's going to be a showroom and funky direct sales centre. Sounds really cool. I think the idea is that of a cool-car-supermarket. You can see the models, try them and take one home if you have the wallet with you. He's invited to the launch, so he'll let me know how it is. I used to go to the 'centro vendite dirette', but it was nowhere near as cool as this place is supposed to be (lots of cars to see, but they were a little disfunctional - I am italian by blood, but like the british efficiency... ;) )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts