Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello peeps, I have been driving my mates old Mini Cooper and am completly hooked.

So I am going to buy myself one, does anyone know where I could get one from?? I have already tried Pistonheads.

P.S. I am keeping my bella as well

Many Thnx
Scott

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Why dont you get a nice 147 GTA instead...........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good luck with your future car.

Doesn't BMW/Mini offer an authorised second-hand programme that you can have a look at?
I don't like the BMW/Mini's. Even though they are quite good, I want a old Mini like the ones on the original Italian Job.

Im addicted to them now.

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
I know it sounds silly but the Mini was much more fun, even though its not as quick as a GTA its just that its "retro". That make much sence??
147 GTA (in white) would be so much more fun !

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
I thought you were gonna get a Mi.To ?

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
The mini would be quicker down the twisties. Its much lighter and much more easy in the corners. The big V6 lump don't make you understeer.
Dont call a 147 GTA a lump..............:rant: :rant:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its true im affraid, as we all saw on the Wales trip. All the lighter engine cars made a big lead in front of the "bigger" engine bella's.

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
So your telling me your car is better than GD's 147 GTA......

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Honestly, unless the twisties you are thinking about are scaletrix-size, the GTA will eat the old Mini, but that's not the point ;)
Well said that man ! :nerner:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Its true im affraid, as we all saw on the Wales trip. All the lighter engine cars made a big lead in front of the "bigger" engine bella's.
See..............

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Honestly, unless the twisties you are thinking about are scaletrix-size, the GTA will eat the old Mini, but that's not the point ;)
I'll own a GTA at one point. Just at this moment I have the money now for the Mini. The GTA's are a lil expensive for me.

Like I said im keeping my bella so don't need 2 atm

1 - 20 of 34 Posts