Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently suffering from a huge mind block. I specifically slacked off a bit yesterday so I could go to Wales with mama to met Charlie's headteacher. In return I was supposed to be able to work on some job descriptions and a presentation I need to give, in Italy, next Tuesday.

So far I have one job description done. I have also completed a number of blank slides.

At least the translator is going to have an easy time :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vet du hva? Jeg har ingen annelse hva du snakker om!

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Boo Hoo ... what a hard life, just put in a few transitions and clip art into the presentation and waffle when you get there!!! I do hope that Italy is not too much of a chore :p

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's exactly the approach I've taken. Shed loads of graphics, lots of builds, **** all content :thumbs:

Still, superb fish for dinner tomorrow night, I'm sure :D

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
My micky-taking posts above have backfired on me... I've just been tasked by our Enginering Director to produce a bunch of company representation facility/activity slides overnight for presentation to potential new clients tomorrow :(

No time for supper tonight then :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Muppet :lol:

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
Always remember to throw in to the slideshow a random image of a holiday snap with a topless bird and say in your best italian "How did that get in there!"
After that your bound to be on a winner whatever happens
I Don't think that would go down too well in the UAE :( ...

I'd probably end up with a jail sentence followed by deportation :eek:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I Don't think that would go down too well in the UAE :( ...

I'd probably end up with a jail sentence followed by deportation :eek:
No. I don't think I'd try that either.

I had a gun pointed in my face, and my phone inspected closely just for taking a photo crossing a border once in that region.

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
No. I don't think I'd try that either.

I had a gun pointed in my face, and my phone inspected closely just for taking a photo crossing a border once in that region.
There are far more dangerous reasons much closer to home why you shouldn't try that ;)

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Say hi to Charlie from me ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts