Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, maybe not millions, but I've been a 156 owner for two weeks now, and I must see about four or five different Alfas everyday.

I see everything from brand new GTs to an old skool Giulia parked in someone's drive!

Even had a Nuvola Blue 156 park next to me in town the other day!

Surely there must be a few owners on here?

Cheers,

Steve

P.S If someone waves at you in a red Twin Spark, it's me lol! :lol:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't really go through Rome much Zulu. Just the A36. Sometimes cut through Brass Knocker Hill???

I've been through 'Frome' once, which isn't far way...

No amphitheatre though, just an Aldis... :lol:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Legend and old-wifes tale has it, beans are 6p a can...

Need the old cam belt changing, so me and Aldi will be getting to know each other intimately! :lol:

S

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Now that's what I like to hear.:): Maybe we will all have a re-think over brand labels during this recessive period, and hopefully it will rub off on the kids, grandkids? Pesky little spendthrifts they have become.:D Get them back into plimsolls not fashion footwear???:lol:

·
Banned
9,721 Posts
You know, I've been back in this area for 2 weeks now and it seems that every 4th car on the road is an Alfa, I even park next to a silver 1.8 TS 156 (he/she lives there) when I go to the shop round the corner.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'd like to think you might have seen me about in my 147, but having only had it for two weeks and it now being off the road pending engine replacement, it may be some time before its seen again! :lol:

I'll make sure I wave if I see anyone though :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
You know, I've been back in this area for 2 weeks now and it seems that every 4th car on the road is an Alfa, I even park next to a silver 1.8 TS 156 (he/she lives there) when I go to the shop round the corner.
On my first day with my Alfa (today) I saw the grand total of two alfas, both parked... Is there actually anyone else from Swindon on here?

·
Registered
94 Posts
i might have seen you im in bath with a red 156 its currently got the spare wheel on the back and missing badges

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi, yep im one of the Bath area owners, give me a wave if you spot me in my 166 30V6 Lusso in grey/green on an S reg. Also sometimes in disguise in my Lancia delta (Dark Blue), or Derda Hf Turbo (met red)....god its a disease...and another tucked in the garage....help:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi maddy here of corsham nr bath i have had my 2.4 jtd red spyder for 3 weeks and havnt seen any others and very few alfas are thier any future local meets in wiltshire

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
I lost my cherry in Bath. Within eyeshot of the Gasometers on the Upper Bristol Road.

There should be a plaque up or something.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts