Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed today that altough i can see the digital mileometer and trip mileage on my 156 Gta it no longer shines bright.

Recently had full cambelt service and new plugs etc, is it something that could have been disturbed during that work or just a coincidence?

Is it just a bulb issue? :confused:

Cheers

·
Registered
487 Posts
on the 156 (mine's pre facelift but probably same on most), undo the screw at the top of the shroud above the dial and pop it out. 2 screws at the bottom of the gauge and it comes out the front. Drop the steering wheel to lowest position to give room if needed. Unhook the cables at the back and you can then take it away to check. Bulbs are in the black/red carriers, 1/4 turn and they pull out.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
on the 156 (mine's pre facelift but probably same on most), undo the screw at the top of the shroud above the dial and pop it out. 2 screws at the bottom of the gauge and it comes out the front. Drop the steering wheel to lowest position to give room if needed. Unhook the cables at the back and you can then take it away to check. Bulbs are in the black/red carriers, 1/4 turn and they pull out.
Replacement bulbs are about £1.50 from halfrauds.
Cheers guys i'll give that a go tomorrow :thumbs:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts