Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have just booked our tickets for Milan w/end in june,anyone else up for this from AOSS?

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Think I might be going over there during the week from the 28th Andy, will let you know if i'm gonna make it for the weekend. :)

G

·
Very tempted, but it's a long drive solo and flying down would miss the point somehow.

Any volunteers to co-pilot? :lol:

·
Registered
302 Posts
I dont have anything booked yet, but i hope to be driving over :)

The plan is to get the ferry from newcastle to amsterdam, then drive through Germany and Austria.

·
Premium Member
3,507 Posts
We're going - making an 'epic' road trip out of it with several 'diversions' along the way to places of cultural (and alcoholic, :rolleyes:) interest.

Friday 18 June, depart Scotland to overnight in Folkestone Holiday Inn Express
Saturday 19 June, (meet up with the other AOers who were on the run to Spain in October) through Eurotunnel then down to Troyes area - staying here: Domaine du Moulin d'Eguebaude: Bed & Breakfast in Aube, Champagne - Ardenne, France, from Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay, French Bed & Breakfast
Sunday 20 June, Troyes to Luzerne in Switzerland - staying here: WELCOME TO JAILHOTEL LÖWENGRABEN - WILLKOMMEN IM GEFÄNGNISHOTEL LÖWENGRABEN
Monday 21 June, As many Swiss Passes as can be squeezed into the route to Bergamo - staying here until Monday 28 June: Casa amici del Bosco - Home - less than an hour from Milan

Return route still being planned but will be taking 4 days to get back to the Channel so will no doubt include several more Swiss Passes and hopefully the Schlumpf Collection at Mulhouse. Once back in the UK, going straight to Goodwood for the whole 3 days of the Festival of Speed, so finally getting home on Monday 5 July - and will probably then sleep for the rest of that week, :D.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Flights are booked for a week, just need to sort transport to Milan and just the one nights stay there.
I'll be further south staying with family the rest of the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts