Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
single twin or quad set up ........................... obviously pics and vids i think i speak for other members

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am thinking possibly a quad set up but keep changing my mind, really am not sure. Hopefully a few words of advice on here will help.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Had a quad pipe full sport system fitted in mid December - definitely not too loud and I'd have probably made the wrong decision in going for what was my original intention - mid sport

Only disappointment I had was the waiting time - they said 1.5 - 2 hours, I was there for 7

·
Registered
488 Posts
At 2pm they told me it was nearly finished - it took until 4.30 - I was really hacked off with their timings, made worse by no apology - take plenty of reading material and loose change for the coffee machine.

Another bloke was there who had arrived half an hour before me and was still there when I left

Good system though

This is what the full sport sounds like

MIJ quad pipe SPORT exhaust on Alfa GTV V6 - YouTube

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The car is there at present so will collect this afternoon, Andy I have gone with the same look as yours but with Mid Sport sound.

Also had a look under the car this morning and the Flexi's are in a bad way so there are doing them at the same time.

Will post Pics later

·
Registered
10 Posts
The car is there at present so will collect this afternoon, Andy I have gone with the same look as yours but with Mid Sport sound.

Also had a look under the car this morning and the Flexi's are in a bad way so there are doing them at the same time.

Will post Pics later
Will be interested in your feedback on MIJ..... my GT 2.0lt requires a complete new set up....had a quote ... just need the confident vote

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well,Well Guys and Gals collected the car and I have to say on first inprssions the job done is impressive and the sound is perfect and just the note I was after and it seems to have given me better response as well so all round at the minute over the freakin moon.

I will take a few pics tomorrow in day light hours and if poss a video.

Would recommend MIJ if any one is considering

Cheers for advice

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
Had mine done by them 2 years ago......the sound will change over the next 500-1000 miles......for the better....:thumbs:
Their staff will probably have changed since then but I had no complaints.....in and out in 3 hours, excellent quality work, 2 years on it still looks new and sounds great.......

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Just a quick thing, had mine done there about 9 months ago, sounds great and had a single rounded rectangle end which fits perfectly in the recess in the bumper. What I want to ask is that does the most rear-ward middle box hag a tad low? Just can look a bit odd from the back, so sprayed mine in BBQ high-temp matt black spray so it blends in with the underside darkness...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MIJ Exh.jpg

This is the only picture I have taken so far, I will clean her the weekend and take a few more and then a video as well, but I am more than happy with performance :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts