Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening people, I have tried a few time to get reply to my question from them that must be obeyed but have never received a reply so I may get booted for what I am doing.

I have been a member of this site for about 18 months now and have received some fantastic advice that has saved me a great deal of pain and money so thanks all :thumbs:

In January I took the big step of setting my own business do vehicle installations, from bluetooth handsfree car kits, ipod interfaces, some really cool parking sensors that you dont need to drill the bumper and is totally invisable to tow bars and dvd systems. In doing this I obviously have set up trade accounts with various supplies so I pay far less than retail and as a way of saying thankyou to everyone I wanted to be able to pass these discounts onto all the members on here.

Simple enough question I thought was how could I go about this and stay within the rules but every time I have asked I never receive any reply which I feel is a shame. I'm not trying to make anything on this just wanted to save the members some cash.

Rant over :D

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
It's not really a rant and it's good of you to offer, tell me more of these parking sensors? they dont go off if a cardrives up behind you intraffic do they? :lol:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not if you connect the system up right lol

Its a sensor strip the goes on the inside of your bumper and can either have just the normal audiable set or a set with a little display for your dash.

With it been a sensor strip it means you can wrap round the corners slightly and have no blind spots.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Thats a nice thought mate!!! Im sure if you are honest you will establish a good reputation on this forum.:thumbs:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Not if you connect the system up right lol

Its a sensor strip the goes on the inside of your bumper and can either have just the normal audiable set or a set with a little display for your dash.

With it been a sensor strip it means you can wrap round the corners slightly and have no blind spots.
that sounds good, I've always fancied having a reversing sensor on the GTA, are they easy to fit or best fit by a professional?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you can remove a bumper very easy on an alfa and use a test meter to find the reverse light feed you can do it in an hour easily.

·
Administrator
45,637 Posts
Who have you asked and how? Have you tried different avenues? I would have thought an obvious method would have been to contact a mod, but I don't think any of us have heard from you.

Basically, you need to speak to OperationAlfa (Joe).

·
Registered
338 Posts
I want a bluetooth thing and a iphone dock thing and a reverse sensor... how much how much...?

And why haven't i seen this before???

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Who have you asked and how? Have you tried different avenues? I would have thought an obvious method would have been to contact a mod, but I don't think any of us have heard from you.

Basically, you need to speak to OperationAlfa (Joe).
so the contact us feature on this site is pointless then!

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
I have no idea how many people use the 'contact us' feature or how long it takes to get feedback but...

... erm, they are trying to help you get to a better response, quicker. Take it.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
You location apart*, you'd be a welcome addition to the trader team IMHO:D

*That's just me being selfish;)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the info but I am afraid I can't justify paying out a 3 figure sum to be able to pass a discount to the members on here when I would not be making anything out of it thus working at a loss not the best way to start a new business such a shame but sorry people

1 - 16 of 16 Posts