Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why?

Midsomer has a population of 400 people. They get off'ed at the rate of at least one a week.

If you live there for a year the odds of you being murdered are 4/1. This being the case why don't houses there cost 5p? Why doesn't everyone move out? And most importantly, why doesn't it get mentioned on the news like Moss Side or LA does?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Top Rant :thumbs:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol: - mrs Jon said something along those lines yesterday :lol:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i reckon its that burgerac that does all the murdering anyway, then abuses his power as a copper to frame people

he's always at the scene of the crime isn't he

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Nice converted barn our John has, up there in the cotswolds with his second cracking younger wife iirc? Mass slaughter in Midsomer is very lucrative that's for sure. More money than Jersey crime I reckon?:D

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Its rubbish but I still watch it :confused:

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Me too, being a frequenter of Amersham,Chesham, The Chalfonts, High Wycombe,general Bucks and Herts locale etc. we go pub and church spotting seeing some areas of filming.:lol:

·
Registered
864 Posts
I watched one a few weeks ago and was quite surprised when the murderer turned out to be the most obvious suspect... the mentally deranged woman with a sound(ish) motive for killing all her victims. That's why I'd be no good as a detective you see; I always overlook the obvious. Luckily Bergerac was on the case and there's no pulling the wool over his eyes, not even with his new facial hairdo, and he had the beeyatch in the slammer within 90 minutes. Nice bit of 'tec work my good man :thumbs:.

On the subject of ranting, yeah crap programme. Can't stand it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts