Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
August the 31st at Newstead Abbey near junction 27 of the M1..........starts at 11am :D

wrinx

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Do you have a link to more info on this?

(he said a blatent ploy to get the meeting higher up on the message board :) - well it is only a month away :p )

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cant find one, basically its a mixed Italian car day organised by the Central Midlands Section of the AROC.

wrinx

·
Registered
601 Posts
How time flies when you're having fun. I went to this last year shortly after buying the 155 - in fact my avatar was taken there. Can't believe I've had it that long already and we'll be taking 2 Alfas this year :D

·
Registered
595 Posts
Hi Ben like you i also am thinking off taking 2 a 146 and my 155.
Does anybody know how much please ?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I could be pursueded to venture north if I knew how much it's going to cost. :p

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cost is £2 per ITALIAN car and this gives you reduced price for the house and grounds too.

wrinx

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There should be but in my experience they tend to be a little thin at the "smaller" events, I know, I tried once!!

I went to MITCAR last year, a nice event where people were more willing to chat and it was set in lovely grounds with a stately home, same as this year I suspect.

wrinx

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does that mean we may see you at a local AROC meeting? wink

wrinx

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
****, have to work on 31st 12-1, unless I can pull in some favours.

What time is the event running 'til - if it is a full afternoon, I might pop over after work.

wrinx, yes I hopefully will make it to a section meeting one day (is November the next?) - the crispin inn isn't too far even if I have to work on the day.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, next pub meet is Nov 30th but hopefully will have a BBQ in Sept/early Oct if we ever move :mad:

Be good to meet you at last wink

wrinx

·
Registered
746 Posts
hmmm,

I might well be tempted by
this one.
The MITC that is.

·
Registered
595 Posts
How many cars turn up to this event?
Is their a place to sell cars and are all the cars going to be segregated into make and model?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It a mixed event with other Italian clubs represented. Parking is by manufacturer more than models.

I'm going to help out on the door so may be able to organise a 155 area...I'll have a word :D

Price is £1.50 on the main gate, you must tell them you're going to the car do or they will charge you more, then a further £2 for the MITCAR. Apparantly one price entry was not possible.

wrinx

1 - 18 of 18 Posts