Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so we had the weekend away for all italian car brands this weekend, this happens every year, so if u like what u see please start planning for the womans day weekend next year, so we can have a good showing of Alfisti!
It was an awesome weekend filled with lots of eating, laughing ,chatting ,driving and drinking as usual.
Some pics , Masongta was also there Ill let him fill in the blanks.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Completely agree Frost:thumbs: Glad you got back safely

What a fantastic weekend. I really did have a great time. I would highly recommend this weekend to everyone. Its not often you can have a 'car weekend' that your wife enjoys as much as you do.

I met some real great people too. I think thats half the reason. From the first night, where we were so warmely welcomed to the relaxing Sunday lunch and 'chilling' in the sun.
Unfortunately, some of the food was a little suspect and left some of us monitoring the toilets - This did however make for a great deal of laughter. Then onto the final Gala evening, which again was really fantastic. Last morning was a nice photo shoot and it was lovely to see some nice old Fiats, Alfa's, Maserati's and even a Ferrari

Seriously chaps, the next one will be next year same time. I will definately be going, I really do hope a few from here can make it - You sure will enjoy it:thumbs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts