• Go on tell me what to do

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I get ever nearer to the big 4 oh and yet more skin is exposed on the top of my head I wonder how to beest deal with this problem
Over to you guys:confused:

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Sorry Mate! Well nigh a full head of hair at 68, and only a hint of grey, well, more white I guess, which my wife say's hardly notices, as I'm fair.
She colours hers.:(: Reminds me I need a trim, day after I have been to the Dentist once more. Try Dr,Jochems Hormone Preparaat, if you can get it still. Made in Holland, or was, rubbed into the scalp, and contained estrogen I believe? Used it for years I did.:):

·
Registered
498 Posts
You gotta shave it. Anything between the Bic option and a grade 2 or 3, depending on what it looks like. Some guys just don't look right with it too shaved, on others it looks wrong at the 2 or 3 grade. Whatever you arrive at, you must do it regularly.
On this thought, I have seen one or two women who look absolutely stunning with shaved head - it is all about what suits the inividual's face and head shape, etc.

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
Nothing worse than seeing a grown man in his 40's or 50's with his balding head with hair all pulled back into a ponytail....

why oh why is capital punishment not available anymore :(

Chris

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Something strange has started happening to mine - some of it has started growing inwards and out of my nose & ears :lol:

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Shave it Jason. :thumbs:
BTW you aint going bald so why worry :confused: :eek:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts