Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
cue the jokes of "easy get away" etc from non Alfisti

have to say i might just be getting one of these!

U

·
0 Posts
Get TWO sets - then you have extra track and you can give away the Aston Martins to a needy child :)

·
Registered
9,305 Posts
Yup, the baddies use Alfa's in the next film ... they managed to put one of the Astons and an Alfa in the lake during filming ...

so if you are offered a "water-damaged" one .... ;)

Scalextric are doing normal sized set as well according to the website ... but out-of-stock ... and £188!

·
Registered
4 Posts
According to a dealer the 159 is in a James Bond pack with the Aston, available from October (in normal size) but he expects the 159 to be sold separately from about January 09 priced about £35. I wonder if they do a Rubino red ?...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
According to a dealer the 159 is in a James Bond pack with the Aston, available from October (in normal size) but he expects the 159 to be sold separately from about January 09 priced about £35. I wonder if they do a Rubino red ?...
£35?

about what my 1:1 scale 145QV is worth now :lol:

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
:cool: wish my little boy was a little older - oh what the hell...............:D

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
:cool: wish my little boy was a little older - oh what the hell...............:D
buy it now and play with it 'till he's old enough put it away for him :thumbs:

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
My boys spotted it, and added it to his 'list'

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Heya folks,

Checked these out in the shops this weekend. The full size ones really look pretty awesome - have asked my dad for the digital version (lane changing and up to 4 cars (upgradable to 6) at the same time) for Xmas!

The micro ones are a bit get what you pay for though - the wheels look nothing like they should (4 spokes each) and the 159 body shape doesn't look right.

Still, good value!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts