Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now it's not a usual thread asking what people think of these tyres as I know that both of these are rather good and hard to choose between them as people like different things.

Just asking if anyone knows a better price than camskill.com as I would be wanting them delivered as I can give some beer tokens to someone I know to fit them :)

The price on camskill is,

PS3s - £113.40
Conti's - £105.70
PZero - £108.80

Cheers guys :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I scoured the net hardcore for tyres for about 5 days.. and got the PS3's .. I think I found them for £97 so a fair bit less...

the website was sometihng like ocado.com (but not that!)

Let me see...... I'll have an explore

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I scoured the net hardcore for tyres for about 5 days.. and got the PS3's .. I think I found them for £97 so a fair bit less...

the website was sometihng like ocado.com (but not that!)

Let me see...... I'll have an explore
Cheers fella, I had original Michelin PSs on my QV and thought they were fantastic :D

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a great price on PS3's!!!!

I got mine off ebay after waiting it out for a few days.. (£180 delivered for 2 x)
That is a great price for them, not as good as your bargin though Joe :thumbs:

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
very lucky to get them... guy had no feedback.
Could of been worse! Could of came from Royal Mail :lol:

Ordered them, 6 PS3s as I like to have some spare in the garage :)

·
Vendor
45,830 Posts
We should try for a group buy on tyres. If we get maybe 10-20 people who buy 4 or maybe more each then I bet great discounts could be had.

·
Registered
940 Posts
No one run Paradas??

I have a brand new set sitting in garage off my last hot hatch and will be putting them on in new year as found them the best tyres i have ever used for the same price rrange. Not to mention the look awesome too

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No one run Paradas??

I have a brand new set sitting in garage off my last hot hatch and will be putting them on in new year as found them the best tyres i have ever used for the same price rrange. Not to mention the look awesome too
Parada Spec2s?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Yeah

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
I know this has been done to death......but

I begrudge paying £130 per corner for The PS3's that I have. I need 2 new fronts now, and I am thinking about changing all 4 to something else (and then selling the two rears)

What else is recommended?

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
I have falkens (ZE912's) on mine & have no problem with them. At 1st i didnt like them (done a trackday with 2 brand new on the back) & it was a bit 'slidey' but once they were run in they have been fine since. I put 2 new 1's on the front when i had the wheels refurbed & they cost roughly £80 each. Not the dearest of tyre but i looked around and there was a thread on pistonheads where they were recomended by people with tvr's, M3's etc so if they are good enough for them, im happy :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
I've been converted to Toyo T1-R after years of Yokohama's (A539 until they became unavailable in 17 inch) and Avon's (ZZ2 and 3)

Great in both the wet and dry - athough completely useless in deep snow (1st set was fitted 2 days before the 2010 snow fall !!)

I get them from etyres.co.uk and a guy comes to my house and fits them (fantastic service too)

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
I've been converted to Toyo T1-R after years of Yokohama's (A539 until they became unavailable in 17 inch) and Avon's (ZZ2 and 3)

Great in both the wet and dry - athough completely useless in deep snow (1st set was fitted 2 days before the 2010 snow fall !!)

I get them from etyres.co.uk and a guy comes to my house and fits them (fantastic service too)
The Toyo T1-R looks of interest....£87.40 from Camskill

1 - 20 of 32 Posts