Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Available as released but not yet at Blackcircles, hope it will be available to actually purchase soon.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
When I have chosen the tyres I want, I just leave my local indie to obtain some. Generally, they can at a price comparable to Black Circles given a couple of weeks notice.

I am a bit of a captive as they have my winter tyres in store.
My Alpins are yet to be fitted this winter. With lockdown; little chance of a skiing holiday, and the MiTo for local journeys I couldn't see the point to paying for the changeover. I don't have a second set of wheels.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Available as released but not yet at Blackcircles, hope it will be available to actually purchase soon.
Yeah I noticed it doesn't seem to be about yet. I will wear out my Michelin supersports first and then change over to the ps4s is my new plan.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So when I checked on black circles they still not listed but that's to be expected but I checked with a local tyre place and they are available to order but with no confirmed delivery date as yet.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Fitted yesterday.
Pudding. Proof. Tick.

Well done. Did not realise you had swapped your tractor for the Quad. When did you sneak that past us? ;)

Reactions: cloverleaf535

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Interesting to see that tyre was made as long ago as week 32 in 2020. .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts