Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, thats the News coming out live on SKY right now. He was rushed to the Los Angeles Hospital, and at one point was not breathing, and was given CPR when Paramedics found him. Family members are saying he is in a " Very Bad Shape " and are coming to his bedside !!!!!!......

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
i reckon it's all another big fat attention seeking publicity stunt.

but here's hoping it's all true

(ducks for cover :eek: )

sorry but i hate jacko, horrible paedophile freak

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TMZ Reporter just said, this puts this Years 02 Arena Tour Dates in London in " Serious Doubt "........:wow:

Talk about the understatement of the Year !!!!!.......:rolleyes:

·
Banned
467 Posts
personally I think the freak should have been put down when he admitted to having a 'very close and personal' relationship to his Chimp.

But hey, it's America. Where a poor black boy can develop into a rich white woman.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well Folks.......

Joke as much as you like.......BUT......

The LIVE report coming out from SKY, now says that Michael Jackson HAS just passed away, in the last few minutes !!!!!.....

Quite a startling turn of events all round now.........

·
Banned
467 Posts
Getting a refund on the Tickets will be a tricky one methinks !!!!.....:rolleyes:

I think that on the list of his creditors, a ticket holder for a gig will come PREEEEEEEETY low down on the list.

All joking aside, that is quite sad really. A FABULOUS entertainer. A freak, but a great entertainer.

What a Thriller. (sorry)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was not a fan and I think he was weird but I dont think he was a paedo, if he had really touched those kids the parents would not of been bought off...surely? I think he never had a childhood and so tried to recreate one. Yeah i think he was as barmy as they get but he still made some cracking music before he went loopy.

My mate couldnt come to download with us but he was really chuffed that he managed to get three tickets to see michael jackson at 02 arena today... hows that for sh*t luck!

1 - 20 of 210 Posts