1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the title says it all really......

Love him or Loathe him.......

He has now passed away tonight.......

Lets not forget, he leaves 3 young Children behind........

J

·
0 Posts
This is still unconfirmed....TMZ have claimed he has died, if it is the case then it is sad, as you said love him or loath him you have to spare a thought for his family.

Just watching it on Sky news

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
TMZ. com broke the news about 20 Minutes ago, BUT are now saying its " unconfirmed " on SKY News banner. I think its pretty clear whats now going on though. Reuters HAVE confirmed that he has passed away now as well......

·
Banned
467 Posts
why do Sky news have such rank amateurs 'anchoring' when something big breaks?????

It's ALWAYS the case. in one sentence, just in the last minute, I counted SEVENTEEN "ERRRS". In a MINUTE.

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Still unconfirmed but the sourse site is usually good.

Never had any strong feeling on him as media hype blurrs the facts too much. I feel for his family though.

·
Banned
467 Posts
However, he shows his true colours, Farah Fawcett dies and many people are genuinely sorry to hear that, but then he has to go and upstage someone. Even post mortem

K

·
0 Posts
you have to spare a thought for his family.

Just watching it on Sky news
If I think of his family at this late hour I may have nightmares!

Seriously, he was always one ****ed up dude but I wouldn't wish him dead.

K

·
0 Posts
According to the BBC he's in a coma. My wife's on facebook and someone on there reckons he's signed for Chelsea.

Uri Geller doesn't know if he's dead or not but is happy to bend a fork if anyone thinks it'll help.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.