Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Damaged / dented the metal surround on my Alfa spidder JTS - 2007, see photo please for the part i mean. Tried and tried and tried to get this part from my alfa dealer, they say they are a specalist part that has to be made and will be in touch, several months later and alot of chasing no part.

Does any one know where i can get hold of one please, dealer, specalist parts co, looked on web but no joy.

Thanks Nigel

Attachments

N

·
0 Posts
It's a standard part. SO the dealer should know.
Number will depend on your trim. (Original alu, later alu, dark alu or new brushed alu...)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Don't have a part number for you I'm afraid but I was quoted around £150 for this part when I enquired at Simonstone Bristol last year. Decided against it in the end as they're so easy to mark I was sure I'd pay out and damage it again within a few weeks!

You could try contacting breakers who often sell them for about £20/30 but insist on them sending photos or accepting returns because I bought 2 that were described as "mint" but were worse than my current one when they arrived! To their credit, both breakers accepted them back though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts