Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Very nice HM :cool:

.......and for something quite random...........I have a dinner plate of exactly the same design as the plate in your pic. A work colleague left it at my previous dweling after a night out. He brought along a frozen pizza, and his own plate to eat it from????.........he always was a little odd :lol:

I still have the plate to this day.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your mate had good taste that's blue Denby :thumbs:

I'm gonna Nom some of these after my dinner :D

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jan loves it we have the full set :thumbs:

IIRC it also comes in black and green, it very hard wearing, but it should be the price they charge for it :lol:

M

·
0 Posts

IIRC it also comes in black and green, it very hard wearing, but it should be the price they charge for it :lol:
'Bloodnut', as he was effectionately know, didn't have a clue regarding, well, anything much really (bless him:lol:)..........it must have been from his parents set.......he was still living with them at the time.

He's 10 years older now........I wonder if his any of his parents' good style has rubbed off yet?? :lol:

A

·
0 Posts

Yup - mother in law has the green set :thumbs:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
'Bloodnut', as he was effectionately know, didn't have a clue regarding, well, anything much really (bless him:lol:)..........it must have been from his parents set.......he was still living with them at the time.

He's 10 years older now........I wonder if his any of his parents' good style has rubbed off yet?? :lol:
Bloodnut :eek: I dare not ask :lol:

Yup - mother in law has the green set :thumbs:
Ours is all blue :thumbs:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Depends on how old it is DD the newer stuff is lighter, we have one new dinner plate in a set of six that is slightly lighter because one of the boys broke one a few years ago :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts