Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would just like to take this opputunity to wish everyone in AONS a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

It's been another fantastic year up here, with regular pub and breakfast meets. We also had a good turn out for the big weekend run in May, then the Scottish Italian Car Day at the end of May (it was a bit windy on the day) We also had a good number down for the Scottish Italian Car and Bike Day down at Hopetoun House.

We have another fun filled diary of events for 2012, with another weekender planned for the May Day weekend, SICD on the last Sunday in May (at a new venue you'll be glad to hear) SICBD in August.

We are also planning a trip down to National Alfa Day which next year will be at Newby Hall near Ripon in North Yorkshire. It is in August as well, so hopefully the organisers of the Hopetoun event will see sense and have SICBD either the week before or after.

All this on top of the regular Pub meet up at Ghillies Lair at Bridge of Dee, usually the last Tuesday of each month, and the Breakfast meet up at Banchory.

So a huge thank you from Lesley (mymito10) and myself to all who have made these events in 2011 a success, and here's to another great year in 2012.

Many thanks

Graham :thumbs:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Merry crimbo everybody, looking forward to catching up with all of you in the new year.
No snow this year...so make the most of the driving lol.

:)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Merry Christmas to all AO

Graham & Lesley, thank you both for all the efforts you put in to make AONS the success it is.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Merry crimbo everybody, looking forward to catching up with all of you in the new year.
No snow this year...so make the most of the driving lol.

:)
No snow but plenty of that manky grit on the road to give me alot of work playing find the rust next year.

Merry christmas all :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thank you thank you thank you Santa ...woohoooowoohoo!

Guess who got a new Alfa this Christmas !
I have really been spoiled and am DEAD CHUFFED!

G-man - you've got competition.

·
AO Silver Member
2,073 Posts
Thank you thank you thank you Santa ...woohoooowoohoo!

Guess who got a new Alfa this Christmas !
I have really been spoiled and am DEAD CHUFFED!

G-man - you've got competition.
merry crimbo everyone - hope you've all had a lovely day.

Now Stu - spill the beans - we want some photaes to back it up :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've seen the photos! Dark grey with tan interior, teledial wheels and 1/43 scale! Lovely

1 - 8 of 8 Posts