Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Saab 240DL Veloce
19,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is this? Maybe it's good (or bad) timing that these TV adverts have now appeared together:

Aviva:

Confused:

If my experience is anything to go by though, they are not representative of Mercedes drivers, because there's no way I could gather enough speed in my Taxi to get up to any of the hooligan antics they're enjoying. :(

I shall take a complaint to the Advertising Standards Authority.

If I leave now, I should be there around about June.

:biglaugh:

(jokes aside...how nice is that 300SEL (W109?) in the Confused advert?)

Reactions: domholyfield

·
Registered
12,145 Posts
:lol: Hi Scud, I agree -driving my old Merc definitely brings out the pootler in me.....
...and yes, that old 300SEL Corden's 'driving' is absolutely gorgeous :inlove:

·
Registered
Saab 240DL Veloce
19,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
aye, slow is the new fast, Chris :)

Also, the longer the journey takes, the more music you can listen to and enjoy en route. Now that's got to be a good thing :)

·
Registered
Saab 240DL Veloce
19,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you are lucky yours still plays, Chris. I've got the original Blaupunkt Montreal (I think) in mine and some fours months after buying the car in 2012 and subjecting it to some of my music cassettes, it started to spit them out. Fussy little hussy! Now if I pop in any cassettes, it just ejects them :( Ok, Ok, it is showing me who is the boss. I think I need to get one of those cassette head cleaners. I'll look on Amazon or eBay as one of them could help solve the problem... I hope :)

Reactions: chrishendrix
1 - 5 of 5 Posts