Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
38,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've started seeing a few around now. (Well, two actually.)

Just played with the configurator for the 250 4MATIC petrol.
211BHP which (IMHO) is a sweetspot for cars of this size.

Have just asked for a test drive on MB's website too.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
36,847 Posts
GLC ?

Chauffeured by Ken from county hall.
There are a couple round here and they look ok. Not great.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
Mercedes gains full control of photocopier

Posted in News by Sniff Petrol on Tuesday, January 5th, 2016

There was excitement in Germany today with news that Mercedes has discovered the enlarge and shrink menu on its photocopier.

‘Four years ago we got a new photocopier,’ explained a source. ‘But the only thing we could get it to do was shrink by 40 percent. This was okay, because we had finished the new S-class and were working on the new C-class at the time.’

‘That photocopier has been very troublesome,’ our insider continued. ‘One day we were trying to run off some duplicates of designs for the M-class facelift and there was a massive paper jam causing all the copies to warp and distort in a most disgusting way. Hence, the GLE Coupe.’

Stuttgart sources say Merc has put these troubles behind it and now has full control of the shrink and enlarge functions on its photocopier. ‘We can make a picture of an S-class slightly smaller or we can make a picture of a C-class slightly larger,’ one senior source boasted. ‘So anyway, the new E-class is officially announced next week.’

·
Registered
37,862 Posts
Goldie
Looking
Chav

All these years of chowing down on French sausage and you are starting to turn Bertie. Even a MiTo would be preferable :tut:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I saw a GLC today at a point to point meeting, there it was parked amongst a sea of Landrover metal, in white, with a really dirty looking blond wearing Katie Price's latest range holding the keys..

·
Registered
15,837 Posts
I saw a GLC today at a point to point meeting, there it was parked amongst a sea of Landrover metal, in white, with a really dirty looking blond wearing Katie Price's latest range holding the keys..
When you say dirty, do you mean in need of a good scrub or something else?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Probably a bit of both to be honest. It's good to know that the caravan dwelling illiterati still have cash in their pockets .... I'm not surprised after being Dick turpin'd for four quid to take my baby girl on a tea cup ride for three seconds.

·
Registered
8,786 Posts
the edge definitely is made to negotiate traffic islands and speed bumps. the unpainted sections help against carpark dings...

Excellent, if not too big, for city use.

·
Registered
38,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Luckily the Edge is only available as a tractor in Europe, so no need to consider it further here.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts