Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
Mmmmm.....well no room for shagging in that car, but I bet they have some nice Recaro pedals under the rear dashboard. Look honey! What a nice pedals! Yeah...look...mumble mumble mumble :D :D :D

What a fooking pimp car! I really can't imagine SOMEONE buying this........well maybe one of the likes of **** Diddy, maybe :D :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
erm spot the massive problem...

the keyboard's in the middle, the LCD is in the middle...the operator sits to the left or the right...

I think it looks fab! much better than a may-yuck

g

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by GTV6:
<strong>erm spot the massive problem...

the keyboard's in the middle, the LCD is in the middle...the operator sits to the left or the right...

I think it looks fab! much better than a may-yuck

g</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Two words ...infa red :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
granted, but the screen's still in the wrong place. It looks fixed.

Three words: a **** up :D

g

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>Mmmmm.....well no room for shagging in that car, </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If they took all that office crap out, I reckon there would be room for two and a film crew....
wink

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by GTV6:
<strong>granted, but the screen's still in the wrong place. It looks fixed.

Three words: a **** up :D

g</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I wonder if you can select the front bumper camera to project on the screen ... and then control the car via the keyboard :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
BTW: Startech (the building on the bacjground) is a sister company of Brabus and was on the Motorshow Essen & AutoRAI Amsterdam with their Dodge Ram 1500 with 24" rims eek! :D

Wimster: could you please email me the pics you've made of that car > gf :mad: wink

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>Mmmmm.....well no room for shagging in that car, </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If they took all that office crap out, I reckon there would be room for two and a film crew....
wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No need for that. It's PACKED with webcams :D :D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts