Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First meet of 2012! It has been a while, as most of you know I had a wee mishap recently. But I have been chuffed some of you have been asking when the next meet is.

So, as promised this is February's meet! And thank you to Paul who will be my trusty driver for the evening. I have been told no driving for until at least 1st March.

As usual we'll be meeting at Wickham Square from 7:15pm, and plan to leave at 7:30pm. We'll be heading to The 7 Stars near Petersfield. The drive normally takes 20-30 minutes, so we should be there from 8pm.

Something from the internet about pub --> http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/13/13026/Seven_Stars/Stroud

All Alfisti are welcome to join us for the drive up, or meet us at the pub. I very much look forward to meeting you.

Mark.

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
As long as there is no snow and ice like the same time last year, I will be there!

You can meet the new Gtv :) :thumbs:

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I went with this rather than The West Meon. Because if it is icy we can get to the A3 easily, and not to far for you. I was thinking about you bud ;)

I remember the drive back once when Paul was following me. We never realised how icy it was until we got back to our homes! :eek:

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm a new face here, but i'll put down as Maybe for my first meet, provided my missus hasn't anything planned for then.. Will change when I know for sure.

Hopefully the weather gods will be nice to me, and hopefully won't get blasted by gritters again - Can't come along with a dirty car ;)

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'm a new face here, but i'll put down as Maybe for my first meet, provided my missus hasn't anything planned for then.. Will change when I know for sure.

Hopefully the weather gods will be nice to me, and hopefully won't get blasted by gritters again - Can't come along with a dirty car ;)
Hi, and look forward to meeting you.:thumbs:

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'll be there with my man driver Paul.
just mate or taxi would have done. I'll have to dig out the chauffeur outfit. :p

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just checked google its an hour and a half to wickham from bovington dont think im going to be able to drive that for an evening will try make any meets to the west of southampton in the future. sorry guys

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'll be coming. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

I haven't decided fully yet, but i think i'll be meeting you at the pub. It would be nice to meet you at Wickham and drive up, but traffic can sometimes be rubbish getting out of work in Guildford at 6, and i'm not sure whether i want to drive past Petersfield only to drive in that direction again ;)

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Right I am going to come along. I am going to come down the A32 from Alton as I work near there. I might hang around in the car park of the cafe and wait for you guys to turn up, then follow you to the pub.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts