Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
77,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When it comes to music I have a broad range of tastes.

One genre that truly escapes me, though, is that of the solo singer/songwriter flailing with huge emotional despair and distress as a result of the wounds inflicted by heartless former lovers......

.......but the worst for me are the mental females...........I just want to say "calm down". :confused:

Exhibit 1: Christina Perri - Jar Of Heart (Live On Dancing On Ice 2012) - YouTube Be careful, sensitive readers, this is truly, corruscatingly awful.

Actually I don't need any more evidence.

Case closed.:tut:

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
When it comes to music I have a broad range of tastes.

One genre that truly escapes me, though, is that of the solo singer/songwriter flailing with huge emotional despair and distress as a result of the wounds inflicted by heartless former lovers......

.......but the worst for me are the mental females...........I just want to say "calm down". :confused:

Exhibit 1: Christina Perri - Jar Of Heart (Live On Dancing On Ice 2012) - YouTube Be careful, sensitive readers, this is truly, corruscatingly awful.

Actually I don't need any more evidence.

Case closed.:tut:
We turned the sound off..:lol:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
i'm not really a fan of adele's music but i do think she's talented and has a good voice

i'm not aware of this perri woman in general but that jar of farts song is absolutely dire

·
Registered
10,575 Posts
jar of hearts is a great song, sung beautifully, Adele has a fantastic voice and writes hits, agree about shooting Ed S......................:)

M

·
0 Posts
I like Jar of Hearts, but I think that live version was pretty dire.

As for young Ed, well, I do like Lego House, but that's all.

Rolling in the Deep is my favourite Adele track, I wouldn't buy her albums though.

I'm quite a fan of Lucie Silvas.

I'm not a fan of Dancing on Ice though :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts