Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I've been looking for a while for a nice 147 JTDm to replace our current faithful but getting a little bit dog eared 147.

We have found what looks like a good one in Fleetwood near Blackpool for sale at a small garage. Before I embark on a ten hour round trip from deepest Somerset to view it, I wondered if any members with a bit of technical nouse, lived near by and would be prepared to give it a quick look over on the forecourt. I would be happy to supply a crate of beer or a nice bottle of Scotch for your trouble.

I'm not after a full technical report just an impression of whether its an honest enough looking car.

my number is 07599 513654

This is the vehicle. Description is crap. However having spoken to them on the phone, it seems all together.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alfa-Romeo-147-1-9JTDM-8v-CollezioneFull-leather-5-DOOR-DIESEL/222863457206?hash=item33e3b27bb6:g:suMAAOSw~fJamS5M

·
Registered
54 Posts
See if you can get them to run it by Ferdi in Lytham, assuming he's still going.
Yeah he is! Bought my first Alfa in June (147 Twinny) and took it straight to him to get the cambelt, waterpump, aux belts and cam gasket cover done. Seems like a good guy, nice little workshop!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts