Alfa Romeo Forum banner

121 - 140 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I just sent out a PM. I hope I was not too late. Will I still be able to get some??? I have 4 people I work with that own Alfa's. So thats 4 in the bag:)

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
v6 there could be some double posting in Shropshire. :)

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Any chance of some more flyers please?

Pretty please, pretty pretty please?

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Any chance of some more flyers please?

Pretty please, pretty pretty please?
Why has this not been bumped up to the top of the pack.

Still says last reply 4 weeks ago :confused:

Must be some compatability problems with IE 8 - threads are vanishing etc.

(some issues with the latest update to Fire Fox, hence stuck with M$)

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Hi, if you are club members, anytime you want some flyers, pop to the support desk here below and add your request there, state how many you want and your address details and we will send then straight out to you, if you ever need any more after that, just reopen the ticket and we will send some more. :)
www.alfaowner.com/support

If you are not club member, PM me your address details and we will send some out to you also.
Many thanks in helping us to grow, it's really appreciated.

Regards,

AO.

PS: I am on firefix latest version with zero problems?

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
We over on the South Africa section have been talking about making up some flyers ourselves to try promote the forum locally, but now that I have seen this thread.

Is their any chance on seeing what they look like? any chance of us getting a good couple...? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
86,129 Posts
Just an extra idea for those members that are willing to help spread the AO addictiveness

AO has produced some high quality semi water proof leaflets designed to be placed on Alfa Romeos that may park next to you whilst on your travels. We have made these glossy leaflets in a rectangle shape so its easy to store in a glove box.

Although we now send these out with all member packs, if anyone else would like to help spread the word then please Private Message me with your address details and we can pop some into the post for you. Your address details will be destroyed/deleted once I have sent your leaflets off.

If we receive just 100 more members at alfaowner because of this, surely that is a very positive result.

Thanks in advance.

AO
We over on the South Africa section have been talking about making up some flyers ourselves to try promote the forum locally, but now that I have seen this thread.

Is their any chance on seeing what they look like? any chance of us getting a good couple...? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Have you sent a PM to Ian requesting them :)

DSC_0452a.JPG

DSC_0453a.JPG

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
David / Mason - Those are the old style flyers by the way, the new ones have a nice pic of Frasers car on one side. :cool:

I need some more, given out loads this year. :)

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
alfaowner leaflets

Just bumping my first post incase members still want these?

Dont forget your name and full country address when you request leaflets, we will send approx 12 leaflets any location where a std letter can be delivered regardless of cost, this worked very well for us in the past and we must thank all members that have helped us to reach more and more new AO members.

Regards,

AO

Just an extra idea for those members that are willing to help spread the AO addictiveness

AO has produced some high quality semi water proof leaflets designed to be placed on Alfa Romeos that may park next to you whilst on your travels. We have made these glossy leaflets in a rectangle shape so its easy to store in a glove box.

Although we now send these out with all member packs, if anyone else would like to help spread the word then please Private Message me with your address details and we can pop some into the post for you. Your address details will be destroyed/deleted once I have sent your leaflets off.

If we receive just 100 more members at alfaowner because of this, surely that is a very positive result.

Thanks in advance.

AO

121 - 140 of 157 Posts