Alfa Romeo Forum banner

101 - 120 of 157 Posts

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
recievd my flyers in the post today when i got in from work, very snazzy. cheers Ian! :thumbs:
Sent yours Painter girl... :) + No problem Gaz thanks for your help.

In case anyone is still wondering, all new users are given the opportunity to pick the leaflet as a way to tell us how they found our site. :cool:

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Pretty much the last of the leaflets (Unless we get some more printed) have been pre-packed ready for sending out to you all, if you want some, please PM me your name and adress, we wil delete your details after we have printed the labels.

If you have not requested any yet, please help us by asking for some, thanks in advance for your help.

PM link for your address details

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
We are going to order some more leaflets as we have run out and the requests haven't stop coming :). The fact we have no leaflets available means between us all, we have distributed 10,000 leaflets directly to owners or future owners of the brand. We haven't just sent them to UK destinations, we sent them global.

USA, France, Ireland, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Portugal, South Africa, Australia, Pakistan, Emirates, Finland and more!

With what we do with Google, the club and the leaflets, we now receive between 50-75 new members signing up for AO accounts EVERY day.

Just thought to say thanks to all that have contributed in here. :grouphug: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

101 - 120 of 157 Posts