Alfa Romeo Forum banner

81 - 100 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
I too also got mine (when i arrived back from work) Different from what I was expecting (in a good way), looks very classy and professional :thumbs:

If i was to be picky and change any part of the leaflet, the only thing I might of done is to put the 'Alfa Romeo' logo on it somewhere, like maybe using the one from the forum banner, having said that I really like the layout and general presentation, crisp and clear to read, I look forward to handing these out

good job! :thumbs:

Snokes :)

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
We still have some glossy leaflets available, so if you require more or would simply like to help us to grow by keeping some in your glove box for when you see other Alfa Romeos, please PM me your name and address and I will personally send you out a small envelope containing some. We already send these to any location in the world and of course at no cost to you :)

Many thanks in advance, approx 2000 new members found us last month and joined us, we couldnt do this without all of your help. :thumbs:

AO ;)

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
I tagged a blue 147 in the Waitrose carpark tonight in Sheffield!:lol::cool::thumbs:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
I 'tagged' a 159SW in the car park here on Friday... not sure if that was a good idea or not !! :p :lol:

Has anyone introduced themselves and said they actually joined up after getting a flyer on their car :confused:

I feel a thread coming on :D

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Got my leaflets Ian, cheers. :)

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
I 'tagged' a 159SW in the car park here on Friday... not sure if that was a good idea or not !! :p :lol:

Has anyone introduced themselves and said they actually joined up after getting a flyer on their car :confused:

I feel a thread coming on :D
Yes they have! I myself got tagged which I find very funny but it doesnt count as that person knows me anyway! :)

AO

·
Registered
644 Posts
Leaflets duly arrived this morning, I'm going to AONE meet tomorrow, should get loads flyered then...:lol:

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Leaflets duly arrived this morning
Hi all,

we are completley up to date with the sending out of the AO promo leaflets, every request has now been sent.

The new account registrations have gone up by 35-40% since rolling these leaflets out worldwide.

Thanks again all, couldnt do this without you!

·
Premium Member
45,089 Posts
Ian, when you sign up to AO, is there a menu where you can select the way you found out about AlfaOwner? It'd be interesting to see the stats of the new sign-ups, how many come from leaflets, how many come from Google, how many from word of mouth etc etc..

81 - 100 of 157 Posts