Alfa Romeo Forum banner

61 - 80 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I've asked for some too (several times:tut:;)).

Any chance of having some at Stanford this weekend??

Cheers,

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
PM'ed :)

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
You need to PM me your address as I have suggested many times :lol:

Joe has lots in his boot, I guess we are all using the AO member username template to print out and place onto dash board this weekend so we know who is who!?

Let me know

Ian.

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
Got them & used a few so far :)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Got mine too... I shall be distributed them tonight :D

If it stops raining that is :p

·
Registered
307 Posts
:rant: Do you realise how difficult it is to put these things under Alfa wipers whilst leaning out of the offside window in the middle lane?! Especially when the other drivers swerve to avoid me! It doesn't help being in a Honda... I think that's the problem - we don't have that Alfa 'connection'. Do we have personal insurance through the club?

·
Registered
252 Posts
:rant: Do you realise how difficult it is to put these things under Alfa wipers whilst leaning out of the offside window in the middle lane?! Especially when the other drivers swerve to avoid me! It doesn't help being in a Honda... I think that's the problem - we don't have that Alfa 'connection'. Do we have personal insurance through the club?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Alfaowner, guess what. I've ran out of leaflets (well I've got one left)... I've been a busy wee bee.

Can I have some more?????

Please???:)

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Hi all,

Any one that has not yet requested flyers, PM me your address and I will send your flyers out to you the same day, for more info see the first post. FYI we will send these worldwide and obviously free of charge :)

Thanking you in advance.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Flyers arrived yesterday - Thanks a lot. Gave my first one out on my way to the office this morning.......I generally exchange waves with a nice 159 as our (opposite) paths cross. Today he was stuck at the lights, so I slowed and stuck one out in his direction; which he duly snatched.
Not that I recommend this practise, of course.

61 - 80 of 157 Posts