A mate of mine was quite impressed.

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
@Hunter
Did you recieved the flyers yet?

@alfa-female & andbur
I am glad that you like them, I think they deliver our message proffesionally whilst being almost water proof (Sides are not of course).

Thanks for helping.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Please none to be posted under the wipers of grey 159Ti's or 5 door gabby blue 147's on supersports.

I think for evry person who welcomes this littering, 5 will be ****ed off, or will throw them on the ground or let them fly away.

Keep Britain Tidy etc.
Hope that wasn't aimed at 3 door Gabbiano Blue 147's with Supersorts aswell!!:)

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
@Hunter
Did you recieved the flyers yet?

Nope still nothing arrived :cry::cry::cry:

Will PM you the address again to make sure its correct :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
mine arrived today with membership pack for cumbia meet (thank,s to happyman for that) i will distribute them carefully around the parrish ..............thank,s again

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Thanks Romeo Raider and Vespa really appreciate the help.

Any more helpers out there? We must take over the world :) :cheese: If you want to request leaflets simply PM me your address details and we will pop them in the post (usually same day)

We will also send these worldwide :)

Thanks for all of your help.

AO

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
got mine the other day as well, v professional looking and (good news if you live where i do) they look quite weather-proof!!! only put them in the glovebox this afternoon so no targets spotted just yet although i have a couple in mind:D

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
PM from me too ;)

Expect all the Alfas I see in West London to have one under their windscreen wipers real soon :D

41 - 60 of 157 Posts